Home About Me My Class Websites Apps Image Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2014


Time for  my first official blog post.  I have wanted to start a blog for awhile, but wasn't sure I could be quite as witty or informative as some of my peers.   I finally decided that I have finished my Ed. S. and now have the time to play and figure it all out.   


My plan with my blog is to post great outstanding teaching ideas that I find from others on their blogs, Pinterest, TPT, and TN.  I hope to share things that work in my classroom and sometimes the things that just don't go the way I planned.  


 

Here is my family.  To end the school year we took a very busy, but fun vacation to Disney World.  My son has loved Toy Story since he was 2.  He was very excited to meet Buzz and Woody.  My daughter is still star struck by Belle.  

Don't forget to follow my blog and store for ideas, sales,  and new events.  

School Time ~ Kellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment