Home About Me My Class Websites Apps Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Teacher Planner Happiness

Summer may have just started, but I received my 2019 - 2020  Erin Condren teacher planner yesterday.  This will be my fifth teacher planner from Erin Condren. Writing my plans out in this just  brings me joy.  I love using technology, but not for my weekly plans.  I also like looking at past years' planners to see what notes I left about what worked and what needs ditched. 



The communication log is great to keep track of parent discussions.  My electronic communications are saved via e-mail or app.  This is great to write down those face to face meetings. 
I have to say that I loved the new update last year where the weekly plans are right after the calendar month.   I used to feel like I was always flipping from the full calendar spread at the front to my plans at the back.   Above I have August and then the September dates, but there are August dates in between.  
My planner starts in August and ends in July.  We start school mid August and end in May.  If I choose to do summer school then I will use the June dates.  
I will be purchasing stickers to add to my planner this summer.  Once I have those I will update the looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment